United Nations Arts Initiative
HRI:UNArts Distance Education Initiative
Director of Research & Development
Resource Institute (UN:NGO:DESA)
Consortium Graduate Studies
for Medicine, Veterinary Medicine & Law
The Humanitarian University Consortium (ProMED:ISID:
2003 (08): Humanitarian Univ. Consort.)was founded to
support the development of initiatives associated with economic,
social, cultural and humanitarian issues worldwide. Our mission
is to serve as (1) an international community of scholars, (2) a bridge
between Humanitarian Resource Institute and the international academic
community, (3) a think tank in support of the United Nations programs
the promotion of higher learning through both traditional and distance
Biodefense: Expanding Dialogue
Threats and Terrorism, Assessing the Science and Response Capabilities:
Workshop Summary," the National Academy of Sciences has recognized
Humanitarian Resource Institute (HRI) as one of nine leading
educational and research institutions. These include:
International - The Consulting Arm of Humanitarian Resource Institute
Humanitarian University Consortium.
- Center for Nonproliferation Studies.
- Columbia University: Center for Public Health Preparedness.
- Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government:
Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs.
- Humanitarian Resource Institute.
- Johns Hopkins University: Center for Civilian Biodefense
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Center for
- National Academy of Sciences.
- University of Maryland: Center for International and
Security Studies at Maryland.
- University of Minnesota: Center for Infectious Disease
Research and Policy.
One Health (Medicine/Veterinary Medicine)