Become a Sponsor of Humanitarian
Since the formation of Humanitarian Resource Institute in 1994,
our mission objective as a nonprofit organization has been to serve as a bridge
for unmet needs to untapped resources.
Through collaboration with universities, colleges, organizations,
industry, government and individuals, we have been able to effectively focus
successful initiative draws Humanitarian Resource Institute a step closer
to serving as an international support system that provides (1) infrastructure
analysis in United Nations member countries, (2) assessment of NGO's and relief
organizational capacity to address the size and scope of humanitarian needs,
(3) the provision of data to enhance the strategic planning, project development
and allocation of financial and inkind donations.
- prioritization of humanitarian issues and needs.
- promotion of volunteerism.
- development of educational resources.
- encouragement of collaboration among governmental, intergovernmental
agencies and private sector entities.
- facilitation of information transfer for public use.
How to Help
Please consider supporting our important work at one of the following
Nonprofit Organization: $1,000.00
Please contact, Stephen M. Apatow, President, Director of Research
and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail: Humanitarian Resource Institute,
167 Cherry Street #260, Milford, Connecticut 06460, USA.
Contributions can also be made through Network
We thank all who are supporting our organization with activities, communications,
and financial support.